1. What is your role at KYJO? And how long have you worked for KYJO?
I have been the Blaster Operator at KYJO for about eight months now.
2. Describe your daily activities on the job at KYJO?
To start things off, I use the forklift to get the parts I need. I then put them into the blaster and run a cycle. When the cycle is done, I take them out and put them on a skip to be wrapped for shipping.
3. How did you first learn about KYJO?
When I was in high school, I was looking for an apprenticeship. My dad suggested I contact Luke, who just happened to be my cousin.
4. What have you gained from working at KYJO?
Working at KYJO, I have learned a lot about this industry and the trade I want to pursue!
5. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years with KYJO?
I would love to earn my red seal and to be able to help more with the big projects that KYJO does.
6. What is your favourite part about working for KYJO?
I love that everyone knows each other and really cares. People go out of their way and take their time to teach me stuff.
7. What is your proudest moment at KYJO?
My proudest moment had to have been running the blaster for a week when Luke was off. I didn’t have any trouble at all!
8. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would really like to try to weld or run the saw at KYJO.
9. What are 3 words to describe KYJO culture?
10. What do you enjoy outside of KYJO? What are your hobbies?
Outside of working at KYJO I really love sports, cars, animals, and music!
At KYJO Steel, we understand that our biggest strength is our dedicated team. They do everything in their power to make sure every client is more than satisfied and that we go above and beyond the standard with every project. We would like to introduce you to our valued employee, Brad Sinnamon:Read More