1. What is your role at KYJO? And how long have you worked for KYJO?
I have been a Roller Operator with KYJO for the past seven years.
2. Describe your daily activities on the job at KYJO?
I am a team player and perform whatever tasks are needed for the day, such as:
3. How did you first learn about KYJO?
Another shop I was affiliated with informed me about KYJO.
4. What have you gained from working at KYJO?
I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and skill in the trade as well as problem-solving skills.
5. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years with KYJO?
My personal goal is to excel at rolling and welding.
6. What is the favourite part about working for KYJO?
I really enjoy the variety from day-to-day and the people I work with.
7. What is your proudest moment at KYJO?
Hands down, my proudest moment was earning my CWB ticket!
8. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would be a Dinosaur Hunter…we will just leave it at that.
9. What are 3 words to describe KYJO culture?
Quality Problem Solvers
10. What do you enjoy outside of KYJO? What are your hobbies?
In my personal life, I spend most of my time fishing, weightlifting, and gardening.
At KYJO Steel, we pride ourselves in not only providing the best results and service to our clients, but also in being a great place to grow a career. Don’t just take our word for it…take a look at what Adam Osmond, a KYJO employee has to say.Read More