1. What is your role at KYJO? And how long have you worked for KYJO?
I have been a Welder/Fitter at KYJO Steel for about four years now.
2. Describe your daily activities on the job at KYJO?
The main portion of my job is tacking and welding saw bases, but we all pitch in where needed.
3. How did you first learn about KYJO?
I was at a point in my career where I was looking for a new job. I did an online job search and found a position open at KYJO that I was qualified for. I’m glad I did!
4. What have you gained from working at KYJO?
I very much appreciate the good working conditions that I walk into daily at KYJO.
5. What is on your wish list for the next 5 years with KYJO?
That’s a good question. I’m not sure. Maybe I would like to try something other than welding to see how it goes.
6. What is the favourite part about working for KYJO?
If I have to miss a day for some reason, they are very flexible in allowing me to make the time up during the rest of the week. I appreciate that a lot.
7. What is your proudest moment at KYJO?
Honestly, my proudest moment is still getting hired onto the team!
8. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would like to try and learn some drafting for a day.
What are 3 words to describe KYJO culture?
10. What do you enjoy outside of KYJO? What are your hobbies?
I am an active person. I really enjoy camping and playing sports with my family.
At KYJO Steel, we understand that our biggest strength is our dedicated team. They do everything in their power to make sure every client is more than satisfied and that we go above and beyond the standard with every project. We would like to introduce you to our valued employee, Collin Seitz:Read More